- New Construction $200,000 - $2 million+
- Single and Second Story Additions
- Green Energy Efficient Building
- Interior/Exterior Remodeling
- Outdoor Living Spaces
- Exterior Hardscapes
- Media Rooms
- Wine Cellars
- Steam Rooms
- Basement Finishes
Hammertime Construction Inc. is a certified green builder.
LEED is an internationally recognized green building certification system
Hammertime Construction Inc. is a proud member of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association.
Your complete satisfaction is our goal
Hammertime Construction provides:
- Quality workmanship.
- Attention to detail.
- Prompt and efficient service.
- Construction costs within your budget.
- A dedicated, professional and friendly team of in-house staff and sub-contractors.
Residential construction services
We can help create the room or home of your dreams.
- Small remodeling jobs.
- High-end new construction homes.
- Experience with contemporary, modern, craftsman and classical architectural designs.
Certified green builders
- Energy efficient building techniques.
- Certified Earthcraft Builder.
- Leadership for Energy Efficient Design (LEED) Platinum certified.
Get an estimate on your project
Please contact us for a free estimate.
Hammertime Construction becomes the first company in the southeast to achieve LEED Platinum certification for a remodel.
Decatur, GA, Nov. 24, 2009 - This week, the home of local architects Doug Glasgow, AIA, LEED® AP and Yun Lee, RA, LEED® AP at 715 Kirk Road was awarded LEED Platinum certification by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) for achievement in green home building and design.